My Blog List

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simple Christmas Joy

I know it's a bit late (or a bit early, depending on how you look at it) for Christmas reflections.  But, as I was looking through the photos we took a few weeks ago, I found some images from Christmas at our home that made me smile. 

                May we carry the December light of home,
                           and the warm glow of time spent together,
                                       and the immeasurable peace of our Savior,
                                                beyond the Christmas season,
                                                           and throughout all of our days.

Sue

A bit of Christmas whimsy in the guest bath


Our snoozing kitty among the
packages on Christmas morning,
quite oblivious to all the excitement to come


Dinner lights to welcome The Light of the World


A thrift sale nativity set that I love.
"This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths
and lying in a manger."   (Luke 2:12)

No comments: